Wozniak is the surname of Scott Wozniak. While none of his relatives have been confirmed to also have the surname, Wozniak is the most well-known surname in the family.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Joy - male
- Praise - female
- Scott Wozniak✝ - male
- Captain Dial Up✝ - male
- Unnamed cousin of Scott Wozniak and Captain Dial Up - unknown gender
- Unnamed adoptive daughter of Scott Wozniak - female
- Unnamed biological child of Scott Wozniak - unknown gender
- Betty - female
- Ted - male
- Gary - male
- Jeremiah - male
- 343 Industries* - both
Pets[edit | edit source]
- Ringo the Fly✝ - fly
- Lincoln✝ - Chia Pet
- Hedgehog✝ - Chia Pet
- Unicorn✝ - Chia Pet
- Daniel The Karate Kid✝ - Chia Pet
- Dooey - cat
- Jake - dog
Family tree in Value Pack Games[edit | edit source]
In Value Pack Games, a comedic family tree of the Wozniak family is shown. According to the tree, the first members of the family were both named Donkey Konga 3, who gave birth to DK King of Swing and Donkey Land III. DK King of Swing then with DK Jungle Climber, who, together, gave birth to Scott Wozniak, whereas Donkey Kong Land III gave birth to Donkey Kong Hockey and Donkey Kong Land 2.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Value Pack Games, a comedic family tree of the Wozniak family appears. In the tree, it is shown that the Wozniak family, with an exception of Scott Wozniak, consisted of Donkey Kong video games. The family tree shrunk to three members after Scott Wozniak realized that video games are a business.
- The family shares its surname with Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak. Many speculate that they're in the same family, however, the speculation is false.
- On January 6, 2020 a Reddit user posted a post on r/scottthewoz titled "Wozniak news reporting on the scene" with a picture of Joy's Facebook account attached. The post has since been deleted in accordance to Scott Wozniak's wishes to keep his family private online.